We are looking for a compassionate and competent personal care assistant to support physically or mentally challenged customers in their everyday lives with activities of daily living. The rewards and satisfaction that come with assisting others surpass the challenges of this job. If you are a compassionate, positive person who isn’t afraid to work hard, then this is a job for you. We expect you to be polite and a good communicator.
Experience in housekeeping tasks and personal care with the elderly or sick will make you a strong candidate.
- Medication reminders
- Support clients who have mobility issues
- Help clients dress, bathe, eat etc.
- Cook meals according to the customer’s dietary restrictions
- Help customers with their shopping and errands as needed
- Do necessary housekeeping to maintain a clean environment
- Provide emotional support and companionship
- Inform physicians or supervisors about uncommon events
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
- Proven experience as a personal care assistant
- Committed to health & safety
- Able to do housework and cooking
- Well-organized and reliable
- Excellent communication and people skills
- A positive and compassionate attitude
- Strong ethics
- Physical stamina
- CPR certified
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A valid driver’s license
Job Types: Part-time
Pay: From $11.00 per hour and up
- EAP Programs
All employees must wear face covering at all time.
Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)